I Was A Grown Up For A day…

(Photo From Flickr Cc)

I wake up in my apartment in London, on my phone, there is a text message saying ‘congratulations! You are gonna be an adult for a day, enjoy it while it lasts I shut off my phone realizing I’m 5’11. I look around the apartment I find myself in. I go to the living room, decorated to my style, along with the living room I go to the dining room, the chairs are rainbow colored, the glass door that goes to the kitchen is glossy and clean, I look at another door, I peek in. ‘Huh, I must have a roommate’. I explore the “attic” it’s more of an office, I see a scoreboard saying ‘Sarah vs…!’ the other name is faded. I go back downstairs and go to my easel, I do my art for the day and put them up for sale on eBay. I get out of my pajamas and get my black jeans and black t-shirt on. I take the keys I found on the kitchen counter, and head out the door to look for my car. I found it! It’s black, the inside is quite messy, but knowing me that is bound to happen. I get in and play some music, ‘Twenty One Crybabies, yes!’ I say as I head out of the garage and explore the city. I go to shops, a cafe, and a pet store to look at hamsters! But it looks like my apartment won’t let us have one. I buy some house plants for our apartment. I drive home, still listening to Twenty One Crybabies.

I make dinner and watch Netflix. I have not seen my roommate…where are my house plants? I swear they were right there! ARGG, dang roommate. After hours of Netflix, I check eBay, YAY! I got a buyer, I message them saying I will send the art right away. I get back into my anime themed pajamas and I stroke the cat I find on my black sheeted bed. The cat is black also..wow. I look at the tag and it says ‘Hello, I’m Jet, return me to 1928 Yorkshire road, London, England’ Oh, that’s..my address..it’s my cat! I fall asleep right away. The next morning I get woken up by a brown haired girl, she said I was her roommate? Huh? She looks like a girl I used to know..in 6th grade, her name started with an R, I know that for sure….but who is she?

I wake up again…realizing it was only just a dream.

One thought on “I Was A Grown Up For A day…

• Posted on January 27, 2017 at 7:42 pm

I guess Netflix is still gonna be around then!

Reply